Medical Tourism in the Philippines
With the Philippines becoming another affordable medical tourist destination in Asia, the following hospitals in Metro Manila are listed as possible hospitals to consider.
For example, the St. Luke’s Medical Center’s (SLMC) Quezon City and Global City hospitals have both been certified as medical tourism destinations by German-based accrediting body TEMOS.
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
- Cardinal Santos Medical Center, San Juan City, Metro Manila
- Makati Medical Center, Legazpi Village, Metro Manila
- St. Luke’s Medical Center, Global City, Metro Manila
- St. Luke’s Medical Center, Quezon City, Metro Manila
- The Medical City, Pasig City, Metro Manila