Nov 03 2014

Bureau of Immigration: Angeles City – Clark – Marquee Mall

Bureau of Immigration: Angeles City

Ground Floor
Metro Supermarket
MarQuee Mall
Pulung Maragul
Angeles City


Tel. 045 404 0215


The Clark Bureau of Immigration office moved from Clark to MarQuee Mall in October 2014.
Many visitors to this new office are seen wearing shorts. It appears that the old rule that shorts were not allowed (but revoked early in 2014) is not being enforced now.

This office processes ECC’s and Visa Extensions in a section right next to the supermarket, in what may have previously been some of the food court area. The waiting area is the seating outside the Comfort rooms at the end, to the right of the supermarket.

Emigration Clearance Certificates can be issued the day after application.


Center map
Google MapsGet Directions

(Post Rating: 511 - 21 - 169,424)

Permanent link to this article:


Skip to comment form

    • Kevin on October 16, 2017 at 5:52 am
    • Reply

    Hi, are your office open today due to transport strike or is it closed. I’m calling the contact number no one is answering.

      • Nicko on October 17, 2017 at 7:58 am
      • Reply

      Hey bro I’m having the same problem but try calling after 8 am

    • Dusty Porter on September 25, 2017 at 10:04 pm
    • Reply

    Is Marqee still open on Saturday?

    • Mary on September 25, 2017 at 4:17 pm
    • Reply

    HI. May I know who is the BI Commissioner in Angeles City, Pampanga? I’ll be needing it for applying 13A. thank you.

    • rain on August 14, 2017 at 10:50 am
    • Reply

    Good day po ask ko lang po ilang months po ba ang paghihintay para sa 13A visa hearing ? 1month na po kami nag apply ng 13A visa para sa asawa ko..

    • Richelle Tongol on August 11, 2017 at 9:36 pm
    • Reply

    Can I get dual citizenship for my children. They have Dutch passport. If so, can I do it in marquee mall branch? Tnx

    1. Filipinos do apply for their passports at DFA Marquee Mall, so I assume that would be the place to go to.

    • Michelle on August 7, 2017 at 1:55 pm
    • Reply

    Hello may itanung lang ako bakit ung kaibigan ko pinadalhan ko cia letter from philippines embassy invite ko punta singapore may letter n cia bakit pa need nio harangin need enterview for what ano ba kelangan nio, bakit pinapahirapan pa nio mkalabas ng pilipinas or ayaw lang talga nio bigyan ng chance ung mga kapwa ninyo pinoy na mging masaaya cla s holiday hndi ba kau naawa s tao or s ticket lang ano ba pinaproblma nio? Kaya ko cia bnigyan ng letter kc lam k na kung ano mangyri dyn eh… sorry kung wla kau awa s kapwa nio pinapahirapan lang ninyo ung mga tao ngflight ano gsto nio pera ba?

    • Anna Bischof on July 16, 2017 at 11:49 pm
    • Reply

    Good day Admin.
    I would just like to ask where I can process my baby’s dual citizenship… BOI or DFA?
    Is it necessary to bring her German passport? Coz we don’t have it yet, still on process.
    May I have the link for requirements please?
    Thank you and more power.

    • amal on June 24, 2017 at 10:07 am
    • Reply

    excuse me. do you open on weekdays?

    • Anthony harris on May 24, 2017 at 12:39 pm
    • Reply

    Could u pls tell me i am marry to a philippine girl i am english been here for 2 years been getting vissa ext every think is up yo date the thing is my return ticket has run out i wont to go back to uk for a few weeks going to get a return ticket from manila to uk amd back but when i get back i wont have a onward ticket do i need one thank u

    1. A return ticket may depend on the airline in UK. Philippines Immigration never​ asked me for a return ticket on arrival, but Australian airports always insisted on one when leaving.

    • christopher on May 11, 2017 at 3:43 pm
    • Reply

    Im hoping for a reply…..thanks in advance

    • christopher on May 11, 2017 at 3:35 pm
    • Reply

    How if a foreign decided to stay here in the Philippines permanently, what would be the legal action for this matter.

    • christopher on May 11, 2017 at 3:33 pm
    • Reply

    How much is the visa extension Sir/Maam

    • Izy therond on April 21, 2017 at 1:25 pm
    • Reply

    -Good afternoon ask ko lang po kung pano gagawin namin ang husband ko po is french and gusto na nea magstay dto for good pano po gagawin namin para sa visa nea magisang buwan napo siya dto…thank u

    • Iris Salvador on April 21, 2017 at 6:03 am
    • Reply

    Hi. My 2 kids are u.s. citizen since march 2016. And we are leaving to u.s. on may 19 2017. Can I get an exit permit for my children from your office. We are from candaba pampanga. I think we are near from your place rather than from the main office. Thank you

    1. The Angeles City office do issue the ECC – Emigration Clearance Certificates.
      You can check what each BoI office does at:

    • jay on April 5, 2017 at 5:46 pm
    • Reply

    just did a 1 month extension… cost 2430… 1430 + 1000 (express lane fee)… the expressd lane fee is not optional

    • jason pauli on April 1, 2017 at 5:31 pm
    • Reply

    BE WARNED this office is closed on SAT AND SUNDAY i was just there and even thou the website and other address says its open, it is not its closed, this makes me miss my ext and i will get over charged again, if your ext comes up for sat or sun you need to go in on friday or you will be charged late fee.

    • Sultan on February 28, 2017 at 7:17 pm
    • Reply

    Hello i want to know what is the angles immigration office hours i want to get my acr card can you please tell me the timings ? Its 9am to 5pm or 9am to 1pm ?

    • emmanuel aquino on January 19, 2017 at 10:25 pm
    • Reply

    how many days passport rush renew at dfa marquee mall please reply asap

    • emmanuel aquino on January 19, 2017 at 10:25 pm
    • Reply

    how many days passport rush renew at dfa marquee mall

    • Sandy on December 18, 2016 at 7:48 pm
    • Reply

    Good afternoon! My parents are visiting Dubai and they are flying on the 20th of this month. They are holding an e-visa, would they be able to get through the immigration with an e-visa?

    thank you for your prompt reply

    • Alan Rees on December 15, 2016 at 1:02 pm
    • Reply

    I need to extend my visit visa that expires on the 27 December 2016, will the Marquee Mall immigration office in Angeles be open on that day. Please advise.

    • Alan Rees on December 15, 2016 at 1:00 pm
    • Reply

    I need to renew my visit visa on the 27 December 2016, will the Marquee Mall immigration office in Angeles be open on that day. Please advise.

      • admin on December 20, 2016 at 11:32 am
      • Reply

      I doubt if it will be. Go in ASAP and get it done earlier.

    • Tony on November 28, 2016 at 9:03 am
    • Reply

    I am in need to communicate directly with a official about a citizen who has filed fraudulent documents with your agency for passport. I currently hope that a mutual grounds of assistance can be made due to the facts of what is occurring. If your agency is not corrupt or deceptive in justice than I would hope to meet in person to discuss options.

      • admin on November 28, 2016 at 9:21 am
      • Reply

      You need to contact the Department Of Foreign Affairs Passport Office, 3/F Marquee Mall, Aniceto Gueco St, Pulung Maragul, Angeles, 2009, for this.
      Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 10 AM to 6 PM; Saturdays, 10 AM to 2 PM
      Telephone Numbers: (045) 304-0193, (045) 304-0194

    • Peter on November 14, 2016 at 11:31 am
    • Reply

    Are you now able to process a 6 month visa extension or is your Manila Office still responsible for function

    • LAILA on October 28, 2016 at 5:49 pm
    • Reply

    Good day.
    I hope u can help me po with my problem. I was married to an american guy in US. I went to US FOR 15days (fiance visa) way back 2010. During my stay there, we got married.. but dont know if the said married was valid. after my stay of 15days, i went back to Phils.. then a month after that.. sumunod na din sya sa pinas and plan to stay here. pero it last for a couple of months lang po pagsasama namin dahil nagkaroon kami ng problema..he commit adultery during our marriage.. after that incident.. he went back to US. we have’nt communication right then. i dont know his whereabouts until now..
    Is there a chance for me to go back TO US JUST IN CASE I WANT TO FILE DIVORCE IN US. WHAT TYPE OF VISA SHOULD I GET for ME to return to US?

      • andy mital on January 31, 2017 at 1:54 pm
      • Reply

      I wonder if you got the answer. But your chances are better if you can go back to US on the grounds of your marriage (you should have some proof). If you don’t have papers than you can try getting a copy from the court if it was a court marriage. Looks like after marriage you never filed any papers of immigration. US authorities sometimes are not as kind. If you can contact immigration attorneys in US, some of them can give you free advice online.

    • Mhai on September 23, 2016 at 5:53 pm
    • Reply

    What are the requirements to go Singapore,, I go only for 4 days in Singapore and then i go to Thailand,, thank you

    • Karwn on September 13, 2016 at 1:59 pm
    • Reply

    Pwede po ako magayos ng loss passport sa marque mall pampanga? Tnx for the responce admin

    • Ann on September 12, 2016 at 12:44 am
    • Reply

    hi. what way po ng foreigner para hindi na nya need magpa extend ng visa lagi ? pag dto sya sa pinas

    • Ana on August 30, 2016 at 4:10 am
    • Reply

    Good day,

    My husband is wanting to settle his visa issues here in the Philippines and finally has a job and a ready ticket to leave on the 18th Sept. The end date of his last visa was Nov 15, 2015. Due to unforeseen circumstances, he was one of the employees let go by his company. He has been actively looking for a job these months and now with the prospect of getting one finally, we know we have to settle his immigration status before he can exit the country. We are worried about how much it would cost and how long it would take to process. We are hoping you could give us an estimate from Nov 15, 2015 till present and how long it would take. He has a ready departure ticket for the 18th as it is the cheapest ticket available and we cannnot afford to rebook it or buy another. We are currently in Aurora, will you be bale to process this in Pampanga?

    Please help.

    God bless

      • admin on September 12, 2016 at 6:28 am
      • Reply

      About 30,000 pesos is a guide to an overstay of 1 year (Tourist Visa rates)

      That is made up of all costs to bring unpaid visas up to date plus a penalty of about 500 pesos per month.

    • Aries Alcairo on August 4, 2016 at 9:44 pm
    • Reply

    Hello po Ask lang po Kung pwede pong mag Apply ng Dual Citizenship sa Inyo ? American and Filipino po ?

    Thankyou po sa Consideration

    • ofelia on June 13, 2016 at 3:29 am
    • Reply

    hello po, yong parent ko po born in the phil become USCitezen ngayon po gusting umuwi sa pinas for 7 month to stay do they need to pay for over stay in the Philippines when they go back to US salamat po.

    from VIRGINIA U.S
    born in the Angeles City phil.

    • elvy on June 12, 2016 at 4:32 pm
    • Reply

    hello po ask ko lang po kasi plan ko po magbakasyon sa macau 2 nights and 3 days po ako don kaso po bka ma offload po ako kasi wala akong invatation letter ano lang po roundtrip ticket and reservation sa hotel at passport at pocketmoney ko po

    • Melinda lavi on June 9, 2016 at 4:29 am
    • Reply

    Hello po, can you please tell me po kung papano makaka pag apply ng U.S. tourist visa ang mother ko. Diyan po ba sa office ninyo sa Marquee Mall siya maka pag aapply ng tourist visa?

    Nakapag visit napo siya samin dito sa U.S. about 28 years ago. At magkano po ba ang fee para sa visa at mga requirement at possible waiting time para sa interview.

    Thank you so much po sa tulong na maisasagot ninyo sa mga katanungan ko

    • maria on June 8, 2016 at 12:08 pm
    • Reply

    can i ask if do you have to extend if you already stay in the philippines for 30 days
    my husband arrived may 11 ,2016 and coming back to states june 10 ,2016
    that means 30 day and im worrying that he might get in truoble at the airport

    1. In theory, as long as you leave before the end of the 30 days you should be OK.
      Just be sure to be able to explain, and maybe prove, that you are within the 30 day period to them.
      Problems might occur if for example you arrived before 1pm on 11th May, and leave after 1pm on 10th June, as that might be classed as over 30 days.

        • maria on June 9, 2016 at 1:32 pm
        • Reply

        hes flight is 8 am of june 10

    • Peter on May 30, 2016 at 7:13 pm
    • Reply

    Hello, Ano po ba ang requirement sa mga fil/am students na nagoverstay na sa Philippines for 4 yrs and wants to go back to the states?

    • Steve Riddell on May 19, 2016 at 12:17 pm
    • Reply


    Are you able to process a business/work Visa for 60 days at your office in Angeles?

    Thank you very much for your help!


    • gail on January 6, 2016 at 11:07 am
    • Reply

    my husband is german national and he is fllght is on Jan.15 but the immigration on terminal 3 just approved only until Jan 11. is it possible if we go to your office and extend his stay?

    1. You NEED to go and do a one month extension. Otherwise you will have problems at the airport, and could miss the flight. Does he need an ECC too? ie: Over 6 month stay ?

    • lea on January 2, 2016 at 2:52 pm
    • Reply

    how can i know po if im already blacklisted? kc po nawala po ung passport ko then kumuha po ako ng new passport pero na reject po kc mali po pala ginawa ko na kumuha po ako ulit ng new passport dapat po pala lost passport nlang inapply ko. which is need po ma renew ng nawala kong passport this year po.what is the best way po para makakuha ng new passport? thanks

    1. Are you saying you lost your passport ?

    • steve on December 21, 2015 at 12:49 pm
    • Reply

    hi,could you post the christmas/new year scheduled closed days & open days please,from memory last year you were closed between about the 20th of december till the 5th of january apart from december 29,thankyou

    • Montgomery H. on November 24, 2015 at 9:58 am
    • Reply


      • admin on November 24, 2015 at 10:29 am
      • Reply

      I am not sure what you are trying to shout (Capital letters is considered shouting on the Internet), but this info IS up to date, as at October 2015 from me personally.

      The change on the ruling for wearing Shorts is also only recent.

      Saying everything is 50 years out of date is wrong.

    • Kjartan Asmundsson on October 19, 2015 at 9:31 am
    • Reply

    Is the office open to day monday 19.okt

    • jenifer agustin ybut on September 22, 2015 at 6:59 am
    • Reply

    Hi po good morning..

    itatanong ko lang po sana kung magkano po ang magiging penalty sa halos tatlong taon ng walang visa ang fiance ko..kasi gusto na po nyang umuwi ng lebanon…kya lang po natatakot sya na baka po hindi na sya makabalik dito sa pilipinas dahil po may anak na kaming tatlong taong gulang na…sana po ay masagot nyo na itong katanungan ko para po sana maliwanagan namin kung ano ang proseso…para po sana makauwi na sya sa lebanon para doon na lang magtrabaho…sana lang po ay hindi sya ma-block listed para kahit po sana papaano ay maka-bisita sya uli dito sa pilipinas para sa anak namin.Hindi po kasi sya naka uwi noon dahil ayaw nya akong ewan dahil buntis ako hanggang sa ipinanganak ko ang bata pero 3yrs old na kasi ang anak nmin..kya medyo ok na sa kanya na iwanan kami..pero gusto din nya kasing bumalik para sa anak namin.

    Maraming salamat po.

    Jenifer A. Ybut

    • imi mangngic on August 14, 2015 at 4:36 pm
    • Reply

    good pm po ask ko lang po kung saan po magtanung o magsumbong sa mga foreigner na walang working visa pero nagtratrabaho po cila at sila pa yung may guts na gawin tautauhan ang mga employees nila…

    1. I am not sure exactly what you said but, you can use any of the contact numbers at the BoI:

      Angeles City Office is 045 404 0215

      Email addresses are also shown at that link.

    • fred on June 26, 2015 at 12:20 pm
    • Reply

    hi im fred of angeles city and i want to report this fil-am guy who are overstaying for over 12 months and this guy is always cause trouble.the name of this fil am is brian eysvogel and he is staying at 945 apitong st.hensonville subd.brgy malabanias angeles city,pls do something to deport this guy and he is a drug user.thanks

    • Rian Tadeo on June 18, 2015 at 10:23 pm
    • Reply

    Ask ko lang po if open po bukas ang office niyo kahit na holiday? Thanks.

    • leny Mendoza on May 29, 2015 at 3:09 pm
    • Reply

    Hi ask ko lang po pag ang foreigner hindi nag re new ng visa for almost punishmebt po ba o pay isa pa po ng work pa sa bar as a bar manager.thank po

    1. Anyone who does not renew a visa will face penalties.

      The minimum is:

      All Visa Fees never previously paid +
      Overstay fee of Php 500.00 per month overstayed +
      Other fees and costs which will include costs of ACR-i card that should have been paid/ renewed.

      The maximum can include deportation.

      That applies to Tourist Visas.

      Official Policy States:

      Foreigners who have overstayed for more than twelve (12) months regardless if their stay is within the maximum allowable period or those found to be overstaying by virtue to a complaint or Mission Order regardless of the period shall be referred for deportation.

      For any form of working, a working Visa would be required, and penalties for overstaying this, or not having the right Visa, may be more severe.

    • elleine on April 29, 2015 at 12:05 pm
    • Reply

    Hi..may kaibigan po akong taiwanese,gusto po sana nyang mag stay sa pilipinas ng 6months to 1yr.kung extension visa po ang gagamitin nya,ano ano po ang requirements nya?pwede po ba syang bumili ng bahay at lupa?ano po kaya ang dapat nyang gawin?salamat po..

    Filipino to English Translation: I have my taiwanese friends , I hope, she will stay in the Philippines for 6months to 1yr.kung visa extension will please her , what are the requirements nya pero pwede po buy a house and land ? What do you think she should do? thank you

    1. Non Filipino’s are not able to buy land.

      They can only buy a condo where over 40% of the units are owned by Filipinos.

    • josephine on April 6, 2015 at 3:57 pm
    • Reply

    g day sir mam,,,asked lang po if open po ba immigration this april 9 and 10 dahil po red mark po sa Thursday.. let me know po if open po kau by Friday. thanks po pls reply ASAP. immigration angeles pampanga

    • LETICIA G. SARCEDA on April 3, 2015 at 2:49 pm
    • Reply

    what are the requirements of a 3yr. old child to extend her/his stay here in the philippines, holding a foreigh passport ?
    thank you

    1. I will assume that all foreign passport holders, of any age, will need visa extensions.

    • Thomas James Fisher on February 6, 2015 at 10:35 am
    • Reply

    On the 7th January I went to Immigration, Manila and applied for my lost ACR card. Payment and forms completed.

    Requested by letter (I have a stamped copy from your Manila Office) to transfer the ACR card to Marquee Mall Office.

    Visited your office on 29th Jan but it had not been received by that date.

    Could you tell me if it has now been received.

    Thank you. Kind regards, Thomas James Fisher

    Application number F0000203229

Leave a Reply to this Posting, but no links please.