Jul 05 2016

Print this Post

Marriage Visa for Philippines

Marrying and Staying in the Philippines

I am a foreigner and married to a Filipino. How can I apply for an Immigrant Visa?

If you are a foreign national whose country also grants permanent residence and immigration privileges to Filipinos, under Foreign Service Circular No. 21-10, you may apply for a Non-Quota Immigrant Visa by Marriage to a Filipino Citizen of Section 13 (a) of the Commonwealth Act No. 613 or Philippine Immigration Act of 1940 (PIA).

What are the requirements for an Immigrant Visa by Marriage to a Filipino citizen?


(Post Rating: 8 - 2 - 80,195)

Permanent link to this article: http://www.in-philippines.com/marriage-visa-for-philippines/

Leave a Reply to this Posting, but no links please.