How much are the Penalties for Overstaying as a Tourist in the Philippines?

These Adverts help to pay for this site. ai1

How much is the Overstaying Fee for Tourists in the Philippines?

Most Tourists to the Philippines are allowed to stay for 30 days before needing to apply for a Visa. The first Tourist Visa extension is the initial extension of twenty-nine (29) days, taking the visit up to 59 days.

These Adverts help to pay for this site ai8.

This is commonly followed by a two month extension, although some Bureau of Immigration offices allow a 6 month extension.

If a person stay in the Philippines without a Valid Visitor Visa, then penalties are applied, and added to the unpaid Visa fees.

These combined penalties and fees can add up over time and can be something like the following figures:

I have calculated the following approximate costs for overstay payments including Visa Fees, ACR cards and Penalties.

4,310 From One day to One Month Overstay (Updated Sept 2017)
6,000 Total for between One and Two Months Overstay (Updated July 2018)
13,000 Total for Up to Three Month Overstay
15,000 Total for Up to Four Month Overstay
17,000 Total for Up to Five Month Overstay
18,000 Total for Up to Six Months Overstay
20,000 Total for Up to Seven Month Overstay
22,000 Total for Up to Eight Month Overstay
24,000 Total for Up to Nine Month Overstay
26,000 Total for Up to Ten Month Overstay
28,000 Total for Up to Eleven Month Overstay
30,000 Total for Up to Twelve Months Overstay
60,000 Total for Up to Two Years Overstay
90,000 Total for Up to Three Years Overstay
120,000 Total for Up to Four Years Overstay
150,000 Total for Up to Five Years Overstay
180,000 Total for Up to Six Years Overstay
210,000 Total for Up to Seven Years Overstay
240,000 Total for Up to Eight Years Overstay
270,000 Total for Up to Nine Years Overstay
300,000 Total for Up to Ten Years Overstay
450,000 Total for Up to Fifteen Years Overstay

Note: These are approximate costs Immigration will determine the exact cost when you visit their office.

A reasonable ‘estimate’ can be made by calculating 3,000 pesos for every month of Overstay. Or about 30,000 for each year.

These figures are approximate calculations based on 2016 fees. They may reduce the cost if they base it on the actual fees dues for older years, which may be less than the 2016 fees.

Charges can also be higher in some cases, such as one example in the comments below:


79,500 For a 19 months overstay.

Financial Penalties for Visa Overstay in the Philippines:

The minimum penalties appear to be:

  • All Visa Extension Fees not previously paid.
  • Fine for Overstaying – (additional) Php 500.00 per month
  • Motion for Reconsideration for Overstaying – (additional) Php 500.00

I have read that the Overstay fee for just a few days would be about 4,000 pesos.

This would be the 3,030 peso first Visa Extension fee + Overstay Fees.  (2015 fees)

If the Overstay is for over one month, but less than two months, then I would guess that the fee would be closer to 12,000 peso, made up as follows:

3,030 pesos – First Visa Extension fee
7,340 pesos – Next Visa Extension fee plus the ACR-i card fee
1,000 pesos – Fine for Overstaying (2 months)
500 pesos – Motion for Reconsideration for Overstaying

If the Overstay is for just over one year, then I would guess that the fee would be closer to 35,000 peso, PLUS possible DEPORTATION.  The fee would be made up as follows (assume figures for 13 months):

3,030 pesos – First Visa Extension fee
22,490 pesos – Six x 2 month Visa Extension fees plus the ACR-i card fee
6,000 pesos – Fine for Overstaying (12 months)
500 pesos – Motion for Reconsideration for Overstaying
plus maybe one ACR-i card renewal fee

That is my guess, based on the actual costs for Normal Visas last year.  If anyone has paid an Overstay Fee, please give details in the comments box below, showing the date and the fee paid and the total days overstayed.  Thank you.

The Official Statement for Visa Extensions is:

Foreigners admitted under Section 9 (a) of the Philippine Immigration Act (PIA) of 1940, as amended, or Executive Order No. 408, as amended, may extend their authorized stay every two (2) months for a total stay of not more than:
– a) Twenty-four (24) months for visa-required nationals; and
– b) Thirty-six (36) months for non-visa required nationals.

The said periods shall be counted from the date of applicant’s latest recorded arrival.

Overstaying Foreigners in the Philippines

Foreigners who have overstayed for twelve (12) months or less but have been in the country beyond the maximum allowable period already may be permitted to update their stay with order to leave the country within fifteen (15) calendar days therefrom and their names may be included in the Bureau’s blacklist upon the discretion of the Commissioner; Provided that, the Commissioner, in the exercise of sound judgment, may allow such foreigners to update and extend their stay taking into consideration their Filipino lineage, medical condition, minority and other analogous circumstances.

Foreigners who have overstayed for more than twelve (12) months regardless if their stay is within the maximum allowable period or those found to be overstaying by virtue to a complaint or Mission Order regardless of the period shall be referred for deportation.

Sourced from:…/234-honorable-secretary

More stories on the Exit Clearance Certificate at:

193 : 54,409 : 3,186,369

AgodaAgoda These Adverts help to pay for this site. ai2
© 2020 ABCDiamond
Hosted at DreamHost
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

I arrived here in the Philippines during the heat of the covid 19 pandemic which seemed like everyday a lockdown, I wanted to extend my visa but was unable to travel 5 hours away due to lockdowns and being told I would have to quarinetine for 14 there and once I got home which was insane! I have been here for 14 months expired visa I want to pay the fines fees and bring my visa up to date! I went with an online visa service which turned out to be a scam they scanned me for 60k peso no visa lying bastards so now I learn my visa expired I’m so paranoid that I’ve thought about kayaking from Palawan to the tip of Malaysia lol but I need to know can I just pay the fines and leave I don’t want to stay I want to leave this hell hole…ive been robbed scammed used and Im so fustrated !


No more quarantine measures, just mainly the vaccine to fly out now. Go talk to immigration, they are pretty understanding. I think you can plead your case if you show the receipt for the online scam to them. Also request a reconsideration for your visa to be updated. You will need to pay overstay fees but you should have time to plan an exit. I would not fear them, just be honest and they should work with you to help you exit. If you have no money, you can declare indigent status. In that case go to your country’s embassy first. Good luck.

I have student visa expire 1 month if to extend now
I must to pay penalty and continue process to extend ?
or I must downgrade and go back to my contry than come back agian by tourist visa?

hello admin, i have a cypriot gf she arrived last september 3 ,2015 .. she’s still here in philippines , her last extension visa is august 1 2016 but before aug.1 we already applied for her 1month visa sept.1 which is our expected date but the officer in immigration suggest my gf to extend 2months visa because small amount we will be added .. 1month visa is 2470 then for 2months is 2900 so we decided to extend her visa for 2months but the date is october 1, 2016 .. which is over the day for 1 year.. sept.3 2016 she will be 1 year in philippines .. there is a penalty for that? if she stay until oct.1?

please admin answer my question , we are worry .. she need first to go back in her country?? thank you !

My friends was both foreigners. And their child was born in the philippines. Their child also has a passport. Do the child still needs to apply for a visa since she was born in phil.??

Thanks. 🙂 And also how about the penalty of the 1 yr old child who was born in the philippines with foreign parents?? Thanks

Yes. Her parents visas are always updated. And also the child have a passport. Thanks very much admin for the info. ??

I have a US CITIZEN son who is now 10yr old this 07/2016 , he has overstayed here in Pinas for over 4yrs and we forgot to apply his Report of Birth Abroad as a Filipino descent . Now we are worried that we will pay his ridiculous Overtly complicated list of penalties that the BI has systematically designed to deter or confuse the crap out of every foreigners. Believe me this bureau of immigration process for payments is extremely too much . You have all kinds of fees listed from express fee, service fees, etc., that will just confuse the crap out of you.

Anyways — the question ! Does a minor of US citizen need to pay OVERSTAY PENALTIES TOO ?

My visa expire the 29 August Ans my ticket is the 30 August.. 🙁
I’m trying, but I don’t think i can change my ticket.. 🙁
How will it be if I overstay 1 day, price and how long time will it take in the airport to deal with?
Hope you can give me some answer, because it’s hard to find concrete answers online… :'(

Question; if someone has overstayed approx 4 years.. and they come clean to pay the fees and get things right.. will they be blacklisted?? He has a 4 year old son in the Phils and is concerned he would not be able to return to his child?

Hi, may i ask if there is mandatory fee in bureau of immigration for the attorney fees for the foreigner that has overstay in philippines over one year??? i mean this attorney fee is out from the quotation they give for the penalties and express lane and etc…..hope you can help me for this …. thank you soo much

Hi, good day! I have an american boyfriend and we forgot to extend his visa on the date and now he is 2 months over stay. how much is the penalty and estimate fees?


i finished my studying(BS degree) last may and my student visa was valid until July 1, 2016, now i have acceptance from other school(for my master’s degree) witch its classes starts on august. what is the case now? did i over stay? i just waited for the school to approve my application. do i need to go out of country or i can extend my visa?

I’m planning to book a flight and found a good deal but its not within the 30 day cutoff for non visa. its like 35 days is it better to just pay at the airport the overstay when i leave or just pay for a visa even though its only how many days? I’m a non immigrant born and raised US Citizen. And how much would that cost for say 3-5 days of overstaying

hello i just want to ask if how much i need to pay if i did not extend my tourist visa for 7 month i com here september 2015 but the visa is just until dec 2015 im saudi national i have filipina wife and we already married hope u can help me i love the philippine i dont want to have problem tthankyou in advance

hi po,

i will extend my mom visa to stay in Philippines, it need quarantine. but because on the medical check up said that my mom’s lung have a problem and need to going to pulmonary and need certificate medical from the doctor. i have going to the pulmonary doctor already, but the doctor refuse to give the MC and need me to do many test. Can you advise me what should i do? actually my mom plan staying here for the next 6 months only due to take care of me coz i”m pregnant and will give birth. anyway i’m Indonesian and working here. Thanks

hi Po,

or can i request to extend my mom for living here in Philippines until next month only? i’m okay to pay the penalty. due to my mom also don’t want to doing many test to get the MC. my mom arrived Philippines on 7 may and we have extend visa tourist from 6jun until 5july. but may i request to immigration for extend my mom here until the end of July without any quarantine?

Thank you

Hi friend.

Hope all is well with you .

Please help answer my request , I am Chinese citizen was lived in manila. I am working one BPO company from 2014 then 9G working visa holder. but my visa was expired on 21. Sep 2015. then our company will set up new sister company in ortigas. all the Foreign Employees need to change the 9G working visa to PEZA (47a2). so our company was process my 9G visa downgrade to 9A then will apply new 47a2 visa. but our 3th parter ( one travel company) didnt inform any details when the visa downgrade already finished on Nov 19, 2015. so I got one OVER TO LEAVE letter from BI then need to leave Feb 29, 2016 (we only know from now). then I didnt know this point without know anything. so now is almost near July . since June our company was fix my all the doc for overstay problem. it like 8 month overstay in manila. and we already summit all support docs 1. Motion of Reconsideration – June 16, 2016 and 2. Affidavit of Explanation – June 20, 2016. so now awaiting approval. I also worry about BI will put me in blacklist. Can you give me some suggestion for this? In this case, I am not overstay more than 12 months, and my company and new 3th partner will handle all the payment to pay full the BI payment request. I am also will be in Blacklist? Please help it . Thank you so much!!

who can answer my request??

hello sir iam indian passport holder i over stay only 3 days so how much ill going to pay at airport pls reply

Hi i am korean resident, was holding a student visa until Feb 2016, I was not able to update my visa until now..
May i know the process i should do and estimated cost it will incur.

Hope for your reply

hi.. gudpm my husband voluntary deportation. in phil. ang problema ko gusto nya mubalik sa phil. hindi cya mkabalik dahil black list name nya.ano gagawin ko. mgtanong din ako ilan babayarin nya.kc 2010 cya dumating tapos voluntary cya uwi 2014.

HI Admin,
my 9f expired January 7th 2016, I didn’t enroll ever since it expired please tell my what to do. I need your candid advice on this Thank you

Hi Admin

my student visa expired last july and i planned to downgrade my visa and travel back home last october, but my school documents were not yet ready .I also lost my I-card before it would expire..if i plan to go back now, what would be my estimated cost?

ok will do..thank-you very much

I want to know what will happen if my friend who over stayed here for 1 year and 7 months in the Philippines when he arrive at the airport on this coming Sunday. will she be detain or ask her to pay for the penalties then leave the Philippines or both?
Hope you help me regarding this issue. She’s afraid.

Thank you

How much is she going to pay for the penalties, ‘coz i’m sure personnel at the airport will talk to her about her over staying here.
How about her ticket will it be forfeited or can be reschedule due to that issue? over stay for 1 year and 7 months.
Thank you.

Thank you very much for your help Mam/Sir.

Hi. I have a father overstaying here in the Philippines for 15 years. Since 2000 until now 2016. He is married to my mother who is a pure Filipina and he had two kids (me and my sister). On his first visits here, he keep on paying his fees, but after I was born, he settled down and my mother went to work abroad. He has a house here and been good to everyone. Now, he still lives here with us but he want to go back next month. His tourist visa and passport is already expired. He doesn’t have money to pay much penalties. Can I ask for some solutions? If he really needs to pay, how much is it estimated? Or does he have to be deported or go to jail? I think he’ll surrender to the embassy, what will he do? Please help.

Please email the answer to me through gmail or here. We need your help. Please answer it with details so that we can prepare. Thank you, Admin.

Will he be blacklisted or do you think he can return here in the Philippines? If in case he needs to pay, will the immigration let him leave immediately?

Hi,i have one question,I book a flight on the incoming 17 May because it is a lot cheaper than on the 16 May.The problem is my visa expire on the 16 May,and the flight is at 0525am,17 may.If i go to the immigration in the airport how much is the fine for over staying one night?

i had a valid student visa till july 2016 and i had to go home after my 3rd year academics for my training in my country so i got an exit clearance and i left after my training now i came back with a tourist visa by february 18 2016 and my tourist visa stay is overdue by 3 days what do u advise?

can i still apply for my student visa to be re-activated or i need to pay penalty?
if a penalty how much?

yes the student visa is valid till july 2016

admin am a ghana national and am one of the countries that are free visa entry into the philippines for 30 days, and i have extended my visa only one time. but am now over staying for 2 months is there any way i could pay my overstay for two months without been deported and extend my visa?


If someone has not long turned 18 but was a minor at the time of entering the Philippines and now there mother and father (father being a British national and mother Filipino) are divorced was forced with her family to move from Honk Kong at the time when she was 6-7 years old wants to come to the (UK) her sister lives here (has a British passport).

Would she have to pay a penalty fine if so how much, she has just come of age and no longer wants to stay there but was a minor when entered the country.

Please this is URGENT if you could point us in the right direction.

hello admin, i have a question, its not as bad as the one’s i just read, kind of funny what some people are thinking, anyway, my visa is up april 7th, but my flight leaves the morning of the 8th, and overstay of 10 hours, can i pay that at the airport, or should i go back to the embassy,

Hi Admin,

I’m a Malaysian and overstaying in the Philippines over 4 months. I wish to return back to Malaysia. How much would it cost me?

hi admin.
I have a Canadian boyfriend overstaying for 14 years. he used balikbayan visa together with his mother who is a pure Filipina. what should he do and how much is the cost of his payment ?

im from Canada I was born there.v then when I was 5 years old I got balikbayan visa because my mother is a pH citizen that’s why I got here. its almost 14 years. what should I do to renew my visa? and passport?

Good morning, When I arrived here on a tourist visa , I was detained at the airport on an arrest warrant , 4 yrs old, for a criminal matter of which I had no knowledge. The nbi confiscated my passport and took me to detention. 3 weeks later I was bailed for an amount of money and no order was made as to the surrender of my passport. During the proceedings a stop order at the airport was made , again, no order for the surrender of my passport was made. Nearly 2 years later the charge against me was dismissed by the court…I have now been here 25 months. My , who supposedly visited the nbi to get my passport said that the nbi officers were “pointing fingers ” when asked for the return of my passport, i., e., no one knew where it was. The lawyer informed me yesterday that the nbi required 150,000 pesos for the return of my passport !!!! As far as the Bureau of Immigration is concerned, the lawyer says they require 200 to 300,000 pesos to clear up my enforced overstay !! Even if i had that kind of money, i would not pay i pesos It seems from your post that the Commissioner has the power to waive fines and penalties where it was not the fault of the individual that the visa was not extended…bearing in mind…the nbi had my passport …the nbi had no authority to withhold my passport…i was on bail…there was a stop order at the airport.. i would really appreciate some advice…Thanks.



im a chinese student in PH, and the visa is expired at 7-16,2015. meaning to say, i’ve already 7 months overstaying in manila,
and now i need to back home i mean china, and i want inquire what should i do can fix this visa problem also avoid getting in the “blacklist” or something like that
any suggestion or agent u kindly can provide?


I am from USA and my fiancee is from Philippines. We had a child december 2013 and my child just got his USA passport and my fiancee her k 1 visa. We are being told now there is a problem with my son leaving on Feb 28 2016. That he has to pay exits fines for overstay? What will these fee s be ? Thanks!

If you ve been overstaying a bit more than 6 years do they have any rights to hold your passport ? They said (the immigration) that we could get it back once we are already in the airport?? i am really looking for an legal answer for this because without a passport, we are nobody.

Any changes in fees since last May?

I’m currently 78 days over.

If they refuse to let me stay after paying the fees, will I be given time (like 48 hours, for example), to wrap up my affairs and leave, or will I be expected to head straight to the ariport and have the funds to purchase a ticket out immediately?


I have a friend who overstayed in the Philippines for almost 15 years. He is a Filipino but a US citizen and he is married to a Filipina and have 3 kids.He would like to know how much does he have to pay but afraid to go directly to the BI.

He doesn’t have a Philippine passport.Can you tell us how much will it cost if he wishes to leave.

Good day po,

I am a natural born filipino but grew up in the states for 12 years. now on 2007 i made a decision to study college here in the philippines. Upon entering this country, i used my U.S passport because i had no valid philippine passport at that time. A month after i got here, i applied for a renewal of my phillipine passport at our local travel agency. Now this got me thinking that im still a filipino citizen, Untill recentrly i tried to renew my philippine passport since it expired on 2012. I went to the nearest dfa from where we live and they told me to first apply for a dual citizenship ra 9255 since i wrote on the application form that i have a foreign passport. Now i went to another dfa and they were able to renew my philippine passport, but ofcourse this time i did not put that i have a foreign passport. This to me is confusing.. is this a way to just charge a fee for those natural born filipinos who want to get their filipino citizenship back? by letting them apply first a dual citizenship? I did contact the BI and asked them this same scenario that iam explaning to you sir/mam. and they told me that its fine to leave the country without being charged of overstaying for 9 years since iam a holder of a philippine passport, and to just show both u.s and philippine passport upon exiting this country. What is your opinion on this sir/mam? Since i know that it really depends on the immigration officer on that day that i will have contact with. Its really quite confusing also.. I mean i know that holding a philippine passport will claim that you are a filipino citizen. However, will they ask me for any certification like dual certification or anything like that? I asked that question to them also and 2 different immigration personnel that i spoke with said no they will not look for a certification, only a valid philippine passport will do. is this corrent sir/mam? I just want to have your take on this.

Thank you sir, i am considering on going to hongkong first. however they will notice on my wifes passport that she has a u.s visa. Will that cause anything? I’m pretty sure alot of people have also done what you have said about going to another free visa country and getting a u.s flight from there. It is quite wierd my dad also told me that they do show both u.s and philippine passports at NAIA or also known as NAtional Ammunition Implantation Airport haha joke only. Hoping i will get cleared that way since our country has a very strong allegiance with the u.s goverment. either ways.. going to hongkong is a good idea. my mom is planning on picking us up and accompanying us back to the u.s. I hope things will be cleared and hoping to get a nice immigration officer at the airport. Thanks for your fast replies po.

Hi Admin,

I would like to know how do we go about this certain scenario..

My boyfriend is a Filipino but he migrated to US way back 2004 or 2005 and became a full pledge US Citizen. He gave up his Filipino citizenship. Now he went back here last 2009 and he doesn’t even have any tourist visa or anything. Just his plane ticket and his US Passport. Now we would like to know if he needs to pay anything, will he be jailed because of overstaying here? Please give us an insight. Thank you!


Good day sir,

This is my scenario… I came here on sept 2007 using my u.s passport as my entry, because of that time i had no valid philippine passport. Since then I had never gone back to u.s.a. Ive been here for almost 9 years now. The thing is one 2007, a month after i got here, i was able to renew my old philippine passport. Then it expired on 2012.. Now when i went to dfa to have it renewed.. They asked me to apply first for a dual citizenship ra 9255 since i indluced in the application renewal form that i have a foreign passport. Now i went to a travel agency, but from there i did not write down my foreign passport, now i have a valid philippine passport with me along with my u.s passport. My question is..When i leave this country to go back lets say next month.. what would happen? I did call the Immigration office here in manila, and they said that as long as i have a valid philippine passport, that iam all cleared. can I have your opinion on this please? oh and by the way, if your wondering why i stayed here for so long is that i studied college here thinking that i am a philippine citizen because i was able to have my philippine passport renewed on 2007 which has expired on 2012.

At the dfa they did say that people are able to avoid penalties because of applying a philippine passport without declaring that they have a foreign passport on their application form. I do know that this can only happen if you are a natural born filipino. Our system really is confusing hehe. I mean its a way for them to earn quick cash if a former filipino citizen wants to become a dual citizen. I am little bit confused po. So when exiting I was advised to show both philippine and us passport. that will let them know that i do not need a visa to enter the u.s. however you did say even if i have a valid pnoy passport and still show my u.s passport… They will treat me still as a u.s citizen and currently bypass my philippine passport? That is a good idea also po. going to hongkong. I mean my situation is im migrating soon with my wife and 2 little kids who are also u.s citizens since i applied their u.s citizenship here at manila. This will be their first time leaving the country also, kinda wierd again because BI is saying that since they were born here. and that i applied their u.s citizenship.. they are no longer filipinos as welll and have to pay some kinda tax for them both upon leaving. but they did say that they might waive it.. i doubt it though since if its a quick way for them to make some cash then they will sure go for it.. one of them told me to not declare a foreign passport as well at the application form so they can get a filipino passport as well. kinda wierd. they all have different opinion at the BI.

According to the law of U.S immigration. A U.S citizen can leave and stay at another country for aslong as he/she wants and return when he/she pleases to. It is the country that they will be residing that will cause them problems. I myself have that same kind of situation your boyfriend is in. Again with the laws of being a Dual Citizen.. The U.S does not favor it but does recognize it because it’s a natural occuring situation. The problems will arise in the country that your bf is now residing in which is this country of ours but ofcourse runned by crocodiles hehe.

pls admin, i need an advise on this, i have being in philippines for over 0ne and a half years now already overstayed, i got married here to a lady from pampanga and had my son with her, she was the reason for my overstay cos she left me empty after taking all i have and went away leaving my son alone to me, i dont know what to do, will i be deported with my son at the same time.

Hi i have a problem about 15 years over staying in the Philippines 10 years ago and i beleived that is between the year 1991 to 2005.
i went back here in the USA the year 2005.i build a family in the Philippines and have a beautiful wife and have 4 kids and my kids are growing up so i decided to back in the USA but i was become indigent for how many years in the Philippines because of financial problem and suffered financial distressed and i leaved the country 2005 and i am blacklisted in the bureau of immigration because of my over staying in the Philippines. they BI asking me to pay the fine of almost php 180,000 pesos but that amount was waived by the commissioner of the bureau of immigration and the condition not to allow me to re enter the Philippines unless i will pay the said amount of almost php 180,000 pesos.

any advice from any one? my family wants to visit Philippines and my family wants me to go with them but i cannot pay the said amount.

any advice please… Thank you…

behind in fine’s , want to go back to the US and take my wife with Visa. Dont ever care of coming back here, will they let me waived payment and leave the country with my wife?

may I ask a question. I am a student, my visa before is 47a2, but my visa overstay from July 2014 until now. so How much i need to pay for monthly ?

I have overstayed for 4 years.. Me and ex girlfriend broke and she tried to have me deported.. The police took me to immigration because of overstaying my visa. After 3 hours of waiting, the immigration officer told the police to take me back home and let me go.. Immigration didnt hold or deport me even after 4 years overstaying. Any comments on why immigration let me stay?

hi … i want to ask if how can i pay my penalties in philippines ? i’m in malaysia now .. i was overstay around 8 years because of my family bring me there … but my mom was filipina … my dad is malaysian that’s why i am ban in philippines now till i havent pay my penalties.

i scared that they will ask another extra charges …

I have a very sensitive question and was told not to talk too much about it unless I have someone who could really help me. But
it seems no matter how much I ask around for a direct answer, still nothing.

I was hoping to find someone who is affiliated or possibly an Immigration Officer that I could talk to in person and discuss more.

Hi i have friend american he was overstayed for 4years here in philippines. he was asking me if somebody can help him to know how much he had to pay in immigration to pay all the penaties? i hope somebody can help him..

hi .. good afternoo n .. i have french man boyfriend and his overstaying for 6 month .. you think how much is the cost for that ?

hi there.. i haven’t extended my student visa for almost 2years now, cos my passport got stolen and it took a year to get a new one. do you have any idea what the penalties could be? based on the fact that i have a police report and affidavit of loss backing up my lost passport.. thanks

its ok for me to pay the penalty they ask and go back my country but i want to come back with a new tourist visa within two months i went from here i dont know anything about it but one of my friend he went n came back in 3months who has same problem like me but another friend also with same problem is in my country now n he told its immpossible to back here may i know about it please thank you

i am indian nationalty

i have been here in philippines almost 2 and half years and i dont even extend my visa for even once what would be the result if i go to immigration i am afraid to go their

hello,, my father is over staying for 20 years and not officially married yet with my mother.. Is there any suggestion for my father? He is Burmese national..

Good am madan / sir. If my father want to go back to myanmar what he should do ? Because he dont have money to pay any penalty being overstay here.

what if the foreigner is overstaying for four (4) years and she is married already to a Filipino national. Is there also a penalty?

Yes for four years you going to get a big Pines it don’t matter if you’re married to a Filipino or not you still have to pay thanks tension feet you have to become a citizen you have to file different paperwork to become a citizen before you stop paying them please

Hello admin,
Am a student in d Phils but my baby is on tourist visa. Is there a way of changing d status of his visa or putting him on mine since he’s a minor?
And if his visa expires 1st but the date of authorised stay stamped at d port of entry reads 14th, will it be extended before 1st or 14th?

1 2 3 14
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x