Marinduque Province, Luzon
Marinduque is an island province of the Philippines, located in Region IV-B MIMAROPA of Luzon.
Marinduque is divided into 6 municipalities
- Boac – the Provincial Capital.
- Buenavista – Home of the famous Bellaroca Island Resort and Spa.
- Gasan – The Cultural Nerve Center of the Province.
- Mogpog – The Original Home of the Moriones.
- Santa Cruz – The largest town in the Province.
- Torrijos – Home of the famous Poctoy White Beach
1 : 158 : 2,198,598
These Adverts help to pay for this site.
© 2020 ABCDiamond
Hosted at DreamHost