Emigration Clearance Certificate ECC for Student Visa Holders
A holder of Philippine student visa, with order to leave, must apply for an ECC-A at a Bureau of Immigration, prior to leaving the Philippines.
The cost of this ECC, as shown on the Immigration website on 5 November 2019 is:
1,210 php (700 for the ECC, 10 for the LRF and 500 for Express Lane Fee)
Minor (under 14)
710 php (200 for the ECC, 10 for the LRF and 500 for Express Lane Fee)
A valid ACR card, and valid visa, are two of the requirements for an ECC-A.
The procedure is:
- Secure and fill out application form.
- Submit duly accomplished form and attach the other supporting documents.
- Wait for the issuance of Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
- Pay the corresponding fees.
- Submit the accomplished application form with the required attachments and attach original Official Receipts.
- Present claim stub on the appointed date and time of return for releasing of Original Certification and Receipts.
- Acknowledge receipt by signing the duplicate copy of the Certification before releasing the original Certification and Official Receipt.
An ECC-B is issued to departing holders of Immigrant and Non-Immigrant visas with valid ACR I-Cards and are leaving the country temporarily.
The ECC-B is a single-use receipt issued to evidence their Special Return Certificate (SRC) (for Non-Immigrants) or Re-entry Permit (RP) which is valid for one (1) year.
The ECC-B may be secured at a Bureau of Immigration Office or in the airport upon departure.
Foreign nationals who failed to present their ECCs comprised 33% of travelers who were denied departure.
These Adverts help to pay for this site. ai2
© 2020 ABCDiamond
Hosted at DreamHost