Renew an Australian Passport in the Philippines
An Australian Passport can be renewed in Manila, Philippines.
Appointments should be made at least two weeks in advance to lodge passport applications/renewals. Passport interviews are available from 9am to 11.30am Monday to Friday
- From 1 July 2015 all passport applications/renewals will require a face to face interview with the applicant, with the exception of minors (below 18) who require an interview with a parent or a person with parental responsibility.
- Provide a pre-paid pre-addressed DHL or LBC satchel during your interview if you wish to have your new passport sent to a Philippine address.
- From 1 July 2015 all passport applications/renewals lodged overseas will be charged an additional ‘Overseas Application Fee’ of $100.00 for adults (including senior citizens) and $50.00 for minors (below 18).
- Passport Information and Electronic Applications
- Recognised professions for passport application guarantors in the Philippines
- Passport Fees – Only Philippine Peso (cash) or a Bank Manager’s Cheque (in Peso) made payable to ‘Australian Embassy’.
Level 23 – Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Telephone: 02 757 8100
These Adverts help to pay for this site.
© 2020 ABCDiamond
Hosted at DreamHost