Emigration Clearance Certificate for Residents Leaving for Good
Departing holders of immigrant, and non-immigrant, visas who are leaving for good, need to apply for an Emigration Clearance Certificate, also known as the Exit Clearance Certificate.
The price shown for this ECC version is Php 1,210, including the Express Lane Fee, which is supposed to have been removed from Visa fees.
However, the screenshot below, taken on 12th March 2018, shows the price last updated at 6 March 2014. The base cost may be the same but the final cost may be Php 710, being the cost shown less the Express Lane Fee.
I am aware of one person who paid Php710 for an ECC in November 2017, although he did not say which ECC version he got. I think it may have been this particular one.
The related Bureau of Immigration (BI) page states this ECC must be obtained at a BI office, and the procedure is:
- Secure and fill out application form.
- Submit duly accomplished form and attach the other supporting documents.
- Wait for the issuance of Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
- Pay the corresponding fees.
- Submit the accomplished application form with the required attachments and attach original Official Receipts.
- Present claim stub on the appointed date and time of return for releasing of Original Certification and Receipts.
- Acknowledge receipt by signing the duplicate copy of the Certification before releasing the original Certification and Official Receipt.
Source: www.immigration.gov.ph (at the bottom of the page)
More ECC Information at: Requirements for an ECC – Exit Clearance Certificate
These Adverts help to pay for this site.
© 2020 ABCDiamond
Hosted at DreamHost