Foreigner Marrying in the Philippines

Getting married in the Philippines

The Philippine Government requires all foreigners to provide a “Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage” from his/her embassy before filing for a marriage license.

These Adverts help to pay for this site.

This is normally called:

Certificate of No Impediment (CNI) or Certificate of Legal Capacity, and is obtained at interview from the Foreigners Embassy.






1 : 148 : 2,200,767

AgodaAgoda These Adverts help to pay for this site.
© 2020 ABCDiamond
Hosted at DreamHost

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.