Palawan is the fifth largest island of the Philippines located in the Western Visayas Region.
The Capital City of Palawan is Puerto Princesa.
Holiday Accommodation in Palawan
- A&A Plaza Hotel, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Apartment for Sale, San Jose, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- Ardent Suites Hotel & Spa, Puerto Princesa. Palawan
- Balay Inato Pension, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Bluebird Guesthouse, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Bulwagang Princesa Inn, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- Coron Backpacker Guesthouse, Coron, Palawan
- Coron Hilltop View Resort, Palawan
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Resort, Sabang, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- Dos Palmas Island Resort and Spa, Palawan
- Edgardo’s Place, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Go Hotels, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Green Verde Resort Inn Sabang, Puerto Princesa City, Philippines
- Harbour Springs Resort, Puerto Princessa, Palawan
- Hotel Fleuris, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- Lally and Abet Beach Cottages, Palawan
- Prima Residences, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- Princess Armicha Pension House, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- Raq Pensionne, Puerto Princesa City, Philippines
- Subli Guest Cabins, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- Sunflower Royal Pensionne, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- Tres Verdes Resort, El Nido, Palawan
Palawan: Luzon or Visayas
Executive Order No. 429, s. 2005
The Province of Palawan was transferred from Region IV (Luzon) to Region VI (Visayas), effective 23rd May 2005.
Administrative Order No. 129 August 19, 2005.
The Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) shall hold in abeyance the implementation of EO 429 (s. 2005) pending approval by the President of its Implementation Plan, effective 19th August 2005.
As at 2014 Palawan is still a part of Luzon, being classed as Region IV-B (MIMAROPA)
These Adverts help to pay for this site.
© 2020 ABCDiamond
Hosted at DreamHost